For the ranch addicts
So I am not going to pretend that this recipe will taste exactly like your store-bought bottle of ranch. But I’ll tell you what? It’s pretty dang good. Minus all of that artery clogging goop.
On to the recipe:
Start with a pint of plain greek yogurt
Recipe 1: 10 minute recipe
- 1- 16oz container plain, greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons organic dill, finely chopped
- 4 teaspoons organic parsley, finely chopped
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 teaspoon celery salt
- season with pepper to taste
Mix well in a separate bowl. Creamy baby!
IF THE ABOVE IS A LITTLE TOO AMBITIOUS FOR YOUR HOUSEHOLD, THERE IS STILL HOPE. SEE BELOW:
Recipe 2: 1 minute recipe
- 1-16 oz container plain, greek yogurt
- 1 packet Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning
Place this on your table with a pile of cut up veggies and I guarantee people will be munching.