- 2 (15-ounce) cans cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 small red onion, quartered and thinly sliced
- 6 cups tightly packed fresh spinach leaves, tough stems removed
- 3 tablespoons honey mustard
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon everyday seasoning
- 1/4-1/2 cup sunflower seeds (pepitas or slivered almonds would work too)
In a large mixing bowl combine beans and onion. Thinly slice spinach and add to the beans.
In a separate small bowl, whisk together mustard, vinegar and seasoning. Pour dressing over the bean mixture and stir to combine all ingredients. Top with your sunflower seeds. Serve immediately or chill until ready to use.