Love the slow cooker. Now that it is cooling off a bit outside, I will definitely be re-visiting my friend on a regular basis. Here is what you do:
Slow Cooker “Chickenless” Chicken and Potatoes
serves 5 or 6
- 1 bag Fingerling Potatoes
- 1 12 oz package faux chicken, chopped into cubes (I used Beyond Meat purchased from Whole Foods
- 1 (25.5 oz) jar marinara sauce of your choice
- 2 onions finely chopped
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Wash potatoes.
- Combine potatoes,” chicken”, pasta sauce, onion and broth in slow-cooker.
- Cook on low for 7 to 8 hours or until potatoes are tender. Mix in parsley and serve.