They should call this Special Sauce. It’s just so dang special that it makes everything it comes in contact with that much better.
The base of this wonder sauce is chili peppers.
Afraid? Don’t be.
It really is not like Frank’s or Cholula or any other hot sauce that scares you. With the addition of garlic and vinegar? It has insane flavor and adds to most anything.
“Why bother? Lets just “stick to my ranch” and call it a day…”
Nah. Let’s not.
“Why do you need to care about a chili pepper sauce?”
Well, chili peppers have capsaicin. Shown to increase metabolism and have fantastic health benefits for your arteries and heart health.
“I can’t do spicy foods?”
I used to hate spicy stuff. Now that rooster bottle is on full grocery list rotation in the My Foodie Call household.
Are you a rookie-spicy-foodie?
Start your Sriracha love with these baby steps…
- Scrambled eggs (Instead of ketchup…kethup has too much sugar anyhow)
- Your omelette (Instead of cheese. Slash the fat and calories and boost your metabolism. Bam.)
- pizza (Skip the pepperoni (bleck!) and add Sriracha to your cheese pizza)
- Marinara sauce (Add a dash for an unexpected kick to your sauce)
- Salad dressing (mix in a teaspoon. Again, slashing calories and a burst of flavor)
Once you get addicted to Sriracha (and I am convinced you will), I am guessing it will be a staple in your household like it is in mine!