Black beans and home fries
- 1/2 yellow onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 24 oz bag fingerling potatoes, diced (or any potatoes would work, I just had the fingerling on hand)
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1-2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 can organic black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup salsa
- Sauté the onion and garlic in the coconut oil for 3-5 minutes, or until onions are soft.
- Add the potatoes and cook until tender, stirring frequently, 8-10 minutes. (if you find your potatoes sticking, add some veggie broth)
- Add paprika and green onions and cook for 2 to 3 more minutes.
- Top with beans.
- Yup, top with salsa.