Love the avocado, right? Do not fear the avocado.
Even if it’s not your favorite, give this recipe a try. The creaminess from the avocado makes this an awesome plant-based dressing to drizzle on those greens.
Creamy Vegan Avocado Ranch Dip
- 5 tablespoons regular almond mixed with the juice of 1 lemon wedge
- 1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup vegan mayo
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Everyday Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- dash of dried dill
- salt, to taste
- Add all ingredients to the bowl of your food processor.
- Process until smooth and creamy.