Need a fast dessert idea? See below.
Chilled Chocolate Oatmeal Chewies
- 1 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cups Ghirardelli dark chocolate chips
- 2 ripe bananas (don’t be afraid of the brown ones)
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tablespoon agave nectar
1. In a microwave safe bowl, melt the chocolate chips for about 60 seconds. Stir. Repeat with 15 second intervals until mostly melted.
2. Fine chop the banana and mix in with the chocolate.
3. Stir in with the rest of the ingredients until fully incorporated.
4. Line a muffin tin with 12 muffin liners. Freeze for about 1 hour or until firm.
That way you can attempt the one at a time thing.