Hey remember tempeh? Here is another idea.
Tempeh sloppy joe
- 1/2 cup plus 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 1/4 cup yellow mustard
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 1 1/5 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 1/5 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon each cinnamon, chili powder, and pepper
- 1 package of organic tempeh, chopped and crumbled
- Whole Wheat hamburger rolls
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients except for tempeh in a small pot on the stove top.
- Turn on low and heat for five minutes. Stir periodically.
- Add in crumbled tempeh. Stir and mash.
- Pour in sprayed casserole dish and place in oven.
- Cook for 30 minutes (stir occasionally)
- Scoop onto toasted bun
One thought on “Tempeh Sloppy Joes”
I love these…they are my favorite!