Whole grain? check.
Dairy Free? check.
Egg free? check.
Whole-grain Blueberry pancakes
This recipe could be “halved”, but I always make extra for the next day’s breakfast.
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 4 tablespoons baking powder (yes, a lot, but it helps with the rising!)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups almond milk
- 4 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- Spray your pan and set stove to medium heat.
- Combine the first four ingredients in a bowl.
- Add the almond milk and grapeseed oil to your mixture.
- Stir in blueberries.
- Mix until barely smooth. (It will bubble and be slightly lumpy. Don’t worry!)
- Pour 4 inch rounds onto pan.
- Flip when you see bubbles in the middle of the pancake.