Whole grain? check.
Dairy Free? check.
Egg free? check.
Whole-grain Blueberry pancakes
This recipe could be “halved”, but I always make extra for the next day’s breakfast.
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 4 tablespoons baking powder (yes, a lot, but it helps with the rising!)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups almond milk
- 4 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- Spray your pan and set stove to medium heat.
- Combine the first four ingredients in a bowl.
- Add the almond milk and grapeseed oil to your mixture.
- Stir in blueberries.
- Mix until barely smooth. (It will bubble and be slightly lumpy. Don’t worry!)
- Pour 4 inch rounds onto pan.
- Flip when you see bubbles in the middle of the pancake.
One thought on “Whole Grain Blueberry Pancakes”
This will be our dinner for our Sunday night gathering with the across the street Poulins