Breakfast. Do you feel like you are always eating stuff out of a box? Try these for those frazzled mornings. Kid friendly. Parent friendly. Can freeze them and pop them in the microwave when frazzled, but still feel pretty cool because you actually made them.
Easy. See below.
Start with this stuff.
- 5 organic eggs
- 1 Tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 Tablespoon nutritional yeast (optional)
- 1 can vegetarian refried beans
- 8- small whole wheat tortillas
The morning of breakfast?
- Unwrap the burrito from the plastic wrap.
- Put it on plate and microwave for 45 seconds. Flip it. Microwave it for another 45 seconds.
- Find a good dip if you have time. I like salsa, kids like ketchup…even sriracha would be great…whatever you are feeling that day (or have time for.)
***I wouldn’t add any salsa to the wrap before you freeze it. It might make it soggy. Just my opinion!***