Bought a bunch of apples. Like 3 bags. Just felt like it. Here is where some of them went.
Slow Cooker Blueberry Applesauce
- 2 lb bag of organic apples (I used pink lady) Core them, slice them, and leave the peel on because yes, you bought organic, right??
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 box apple juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract (not the fake stuff!)
- Add all ingredients to your pre-sprayed slow cooker.
- Cover, and cook 3 hours on high or 5 hours on low, until apples are soft.
- Slowly add your contents into your food processor. It will be hot, so go slow. Pulse until desired consistency.
2 thoughts on “Slow Cooker Blueberry Applesauce”
Louise made this recipe. Tried it tonight. Excellent..
Yay! So glad you liked it. Thanks for letting me know 🙂