You know I am all about fast meals without too many steps or ingredients, right? Here is another one.
Slow Cooker Pineapple and Vegetarian Chicken
- 4 1/2- 5 cups frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 2- 8 oz packages Chicken-Less Chicken (or other vegan kind)
- 3 teaspoons all-purpose seasoning
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 4-5 cups frozen green beans (not the short, cut ones…full length!)
- Pre-spray the slow cooker so that you have an easy clean up.
- Layer 1/2 the pineapple, all the onion and then top with the green beans.
- Sprinkle with 1 1/2 teaspoons seasoning and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- Spread the rest of the pineapple on top of this, then add grean beans and then top with the rest of the seasoning and salt.
- Cook on low for 2 hours.
- Mix contents. Add Chicken-Less Chicken.
- Cover and cook again on low for 3 to 4 hours.
- Serve over brown rice.