Strawberry season is here in the south. A reason to celebrate! Although blueberries are my favorite of the berry family, strawberries are right up there in rank. Check out this strawberry pita treat…complete with a chia infused cream cheese.
How to make the Strawberry Pita Pizzas
Strawberry Cream Cheese Pita Pizzas
- 1 tub Tofutti cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 2 Tbls sugar (or stevia)
- 1 package strawberries
- 1 package whole wheat pita bread
1) Combine cream cheese, chia seeds, sugar and 3 hulled and fine-chopped strawberries to a bowl.
2) With a hand mixer, blend for 1 minute on high. Stop, scrape down bowl. Blend for one more minute.
3) The rest is pretty self-explanatory. Spread cream cheese on pitas, thin slice some strawberries, arrange them on your pita and that’s it!