Strawberry season is here in the south. A reason to celebrate! Although blueberries are my favorite of the berry family, strawberries are right up there in rank. Check out this strawberry pita treat…complete with a chia infused cream cheese.
How to make the Strawberry Pita Pizzas
Strawberry Cream Cheese Pita Pizzas
- 1 tub Tofutti cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 2 Tbls sugar (or stevia)
- 1 package strawberries
- 1 package whole wheat pita bread
1) Combine cream cheese, chia seeds, sugar and 3 hulled and fine-chopped strawberries to a bowl.
2) With a hand mixer, blend for 1 minute on high. Stop, scrape down bowl. Blend for one more minute.
3) The rest is pretty self-explanatory. Spread cream cheese on pitas, thin slice some strawberries, arrange them on your pita and that’s it!
One thought on “Strawberry Cream Cheese Pita Pizzas”
Going to try this for sure