These things taste absolutely sinful.
But are not.
Here’s how it goes…
Cookie Dough Bites
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 2 Tablespoons maple syrup
- 3 Tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips (I use Ghirardelli 60% dark chocolate chips)
- Add cashews and oats to your food processor. Process until you get a flour-like consistency.
- Add maple syrup, honey, vanilla. Pulse (not process) a few times until it forms a ball of dough.
- Add chocolate chips. Pulse a few times until they are mixed throughout.
- Place food processor bowl in the freezer for about 10-15 minutes so that your dough will be easier to roll, otherwise it will stick to your palms.
- Use a small spoon to scoop out the dough. Roll into a ball in the palm of your hands.