There are these broccoli egg muffins from a while back. Or you could try these babies. They’re awful fast too…
P.S. You can actually make this the night before and just re-heat in the oven in the A.M.
Baked Omelette Squares
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup chopped vegetables of choice (I used red pepper and asparagus tips)
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast (optional)
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese of choice
- Blend all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Pour in a 13X9 well-greased or sprayed pan.
- Add vegetables.
- Bake at 450 for 15 minutes.
- Take pan out and top with cheese.
- Bake for 3-4 more minutes.
- Let cool.
- Slice into squares and serve.