I had no clue what to title this one. Although the title says “s’mores”, they aren’t technically “s’mores” because there is ZERO graham cracker in this recipe.
Definitely not the right season for a s’mores recipe either. Last time I checked, s’mores were made in the summer and definitely didn’t include pumpkin.
However, they are kinda s’mores-like because they have chocolate and marshmallow.
oh and FYI, this was dinner. Whoops.
Baked Pumpkin Tortilla S’mores
- 6 whole wheat tortillas
- Pumpkin butter from this recipe
- Pumpkin Blondie Bar (crumbled up) from this recipe
- Mini marshmallows
- Chocolate fudge sauce (pre-bought or ***make recipe below***)
- Whipped topping of choice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut 6 sheets of aluminum foil, big enough to fit your tortillas.
- Lay each tortilla on your sheets of aluminum foil.
- Spread pumpkin butter each tortilla.
- Sprinkle crumbled blondie bar crumbles and marshmallows over the half of tortilla.
- Fold each tortilla in half. Wrap each tortilla in foil and place on baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until the marshmallows are soft and melted.
- Remove the tortillas from their foils and drizzle with your chocolate fudge sauce.
- Cut each tortilla into wedges.
- Top with your whipped topping.
A closer look, shall we????
Want that chocolate fudge sauce recipe from above??
***Chocolate Fudge Sauce***
- 4 Tbs coconut oil, melted down
- 2 Tbs maple syrup
- 3 Tbs cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl. Place in a pourable bottle.
- If the sauce gets too cold, it will separate and the coconut oil will create a layer. Just place the bottle in warm water until you can shake it up again.